About the Book
The Art of Asian Freestyle Dog Grooming is a comprehensive manual written and photographed by Riza Wisnom, internationally known Asian Freestyle artist and instructor. In this book she’ll teach you the adorable cartoon cuts of the Far East step by step! Each tutorial contains detailed instructions for an easy to follow road map to success. Enjoy over 128 pages of glorious color photos!
Featuring the following three bonus sections!
- Guest tutorial by international grooming star and GroomTeam USA member Lindsey Dicken
- Guest tutorial by renowned Japanese stylist and international speaker Kenichi Nagase
Improvements made just for you!
- Spiral bound for your convenience so that it may be referred to as you are grooming
- UV protective coating on cover for extra durability
- 20 styles to learn and love
- Views of the completed groom from front, side and back!
Follow along as Riza explains page after page of secret tips and tricks to achieving the perfect donut muzzle, the Asian bell bottom leg and more! You’ll learn more than you could ever have hoped with her careful and detailed instructions!
Take a sneak peak inside this amazing book!
*By clicking to purchase you agree to the terms and conditions of asianfreestylegrooming.com.